Thursday, March 28, 2013

Taboo Daddy's Girl Phone Sex

I love super taboo ageplay phone sex stories and topics. It reminds me of when I was younger. My Daddy had to buy special medicine to keep him feeling okay, but sometimes he didn't always have enough money for his special medicine so the guys that came to the house would sometimes get mad and yell and they would argue until one time Daddy told me that I could help him get his special medicine and the mean men wouldn't be so bad to him.
Of course I wanted to help Daddy! He did get really weird and sweaty and confused when he didn't have his medicine. Daddy said, I was a real special girl and his friends with the medicine thought I was super pretty, all I had to do was entertain them. I didn't like it at first. When the mean guy with lots of tattoos brought me into our bathroom. He was kind of in a hurry and made me strip naked really fast and was kinda mean when i was confused. When I started to suck my thumb, he grabbed my hand away and said he had something else I should suck on. That's when I first learned how to suck cock! I didn't like it at first and it really hurt when he had me bend over the toilet seat and he poked his stick around my behind, I could feel him pressing into me and I started whimpering. He said "rememner, you're doing this for your Daddy. Remember this for a long time. You're Daddy's turned you into a whore." I really didn't understand what that meant, but now I do. I didn't like fucking Daddy's friends at first, but I got used to it and then I was an addicted ageplay teen phone sex slut with a super young voice.

Like more taboo talk? I'm the taboo teen you really want. Let's get nasty with my cute little young voice.

1 comment: